Time & Attendance Configurations
Time Off Configurations
Time Clocks & Kiosk
Xenio F1000 Instruction Guide
Setup and instructions for the Xenio F1000 facial recognition time clock device
What's in the box
|Xenio F1000||QR Code (Coming Soon)|
|Power Adapter||Connection Wires|
|Wall Mounting Bracket||1x|
1. Drill holes on the wall or other surface according to the mounting plate.
2. Use four supplied self-tapping screws to secure the mounting plate on the wall.
3. Route the cables through the cable hole of the mounting plate and bracket, and connect to the wiring terminals.
4. Plug the wiring terminals into the device and use four supplied M5 screws to secure the bracket on the device.
5. Align the device with the mounting plate and buckle them together, and use two supplied M3 screws to secure the device on the mounting plate.
6. Adjust the tilt angle of the device according to your actual needs.
8. Plug the green wiring terminals into the device.
9. Connect the power adapter and network cable (if applicable).
Time Clock Initial Setup
Once the Xenio F1000 is powered on, you will be prompted to begin the Initial Setup.
- See: Time Clock Initial Setup for further instructions.
Web App Configuration
From your Easyworkforce.net account:
- Learn how to assign Administrators and Employees to the time clock.
- Learn how to adjust the brightness, audio, and more.
Select an enrollment method for instructions:
Select a clocking method for instructions:
- How to Clock In/Out with Facial Recognition
- How to Clock In/Out with a Proximity Card
- How to Clock In/Out with a PIN #
Troubleshooting & Assistance
Having connection issues? Try the Time Clock Connection Helper
Contact Support: (888) 783-1493
Create a Ticket: https://easyworkforce.com/ew-create-a-ticket/
To help us help you, please provide the Serial # of your Xenio F1000 time clock.