Reporting hours is where all of the methods that your employees use to report time are managed
How to navigate to Reporting Hours:
1. Click the Global Settings Cog Wheel
2. Click Time and Attendance to expand the options and select Reporting Hours
3. Select an Assignment Group. Click here to learn about the Assignment Group Hierarchy.
- Company – Applies to the whole company
- Group – Applies to a group of employees such as a particular location or department
- Employee – Select one or more employees for individual application
4. Select or create a rule name
5. Pick a Rule Effective Start Date (When should this rule go into effect?)
6. Clock In/Out Type dictates the interaction of the employee when clocking in and out
- User Selection – The user will be presented with 3 options: Clock In, Clock Out, Start Break
- Quick Punch – If this method is used and the user does not have a break assigned, automatically allocates an IN or OUT.
- If the user is assigned a break, a clock in/out button AND a start break will be displayed upon punching.
7. Use the check boxes to activate one or more reporting methods for the assignment group
Each checkbox activates the respective reporting method. Select an article below to learn more.
Web Clock In/Out- Clock In/Out through the EasyWorkforce online portal
Mobile Clock In/Out - Clock In/Out through the EasyWorkforce Mobile App
Reporting Hours - Kiosk - Clock In/Out through a Kiosk