Release Notes August 3, 2021
|Table of Contents|
Time & Attendance
- Fixed Timesheet issue where the Group details were not displayed in the Timesheet Rules.
- Fixed Payable Type issue: When "By Unit" was checked, the Payable Type was able to be saved without any amount.
- Fixed Shift Differentials issue where a new Shift Differential rule could not be saved.
- Added the ability to specify an approval and pay period deadline to be on the same date with only a few hours in between.
- Managers now have the ability to edit Auto-Clock In & Auto-Clock Out punches for employees.
- Fixed issue where incorrect "Shift Templates" would display for users with certain privileges.
- Added employee name filter when exploring a Weekly Pattern.
- Fixed Time Taken & Balances issue where time off balances could not be adjusted.
- Fixed Policy Plan issue when leaving the "When to Trigger" field blank, the software did not inform the user that the field is required.
- Fixed Policy Plan issue where "Entire Organization" would display in the Scope Summary when no scope was selected.
- Fixed Time Off Balances sample import file.
- Managers can now copy accrual levels when setting up Level of Service accruals.
- Fixed Security Group issue where the default "Employee" Security Group was not functioning properly.
⭐ New Features
- Added the Resource Center with announcements and a link to the Knowledge Base.
- Fixed Workflow issue where the out-of-the-box Workflows could be saved without a name.
- Fixed issue where new employees could not be added to new accounts.
- A warning message now displays when a Pay Period Frequency that has not yet been configured is selected when adding a new employee.
- Added the "Eligible for Rehire" field when terminating an employee in the Employment tab.
- Changes can now be made and saved in the Settings tab of an employee's profile without having to add a new rule.
- Managers can now schedule reports to be automatically emailed at a specified frequency.
- Exports can now be copied.
Time Clocks & Kiosk
- Fixed issue where "In Only" punch restrictions were not working properly on Xenio devices.
- Fixed kiosk issue where comments were optional when they were set as required.
Fixed Punch Restriction issue where punches would not upload to the timesheet despite successful verification.
- Fixed issue when adding a new Job, the Job Type option would display when only Jobs were configured.
- Fixed Job Costing sample import file.
- FIxed Web Clock issue where the Project selection list would display behind comments.
- Added Job, Project, and Client Code column types to custom exports.
- Added ability to navigate to the Job Costing Configuration from the Job List.
- Added ability to search for a Job by Job Code on the web clock.
- Managers now have the ability to navigate directly from the Employee Status Widget to an individual employee's timesheet.
- Multiple instances of the same widget can now be displayed on the same Dashboard.