Release Notes June 10, 2022
|Table of Contents|
⭐ New Features
- Breaks can now be automatically taken by employees without having to select the specific break on the web clock, mobile app, and Kiosk.
- Employees are now able to set Timesheet Preferences
- The following message now displays when an employee is attempting to clock in/out on the mobile app and their timesheet already includes punches in the future: “Cannot record time when punch entries exist in the future”.
- Fixed a My Portal Clock In/Out issue on the mobile app where Android users were unable to clock in if "Photo Required" was enabled in the assigned Reporting Hours rule.
Time & Attendance
- Improved the date picker when adding time to an Employee Timesheet.
- Time Off Request Notes and Reviewer’s Comments can now be viewed from the Employee Timesheet.
- Added the authentication method icon next to the “Entry” time on the Timesheet Request Approval notification on the web and mobile apps.
- Improved flexibility for Overtime rules.
- Added the “Enable the option to choose the Overtime Period” option to the EasyClocking Advanced Settings.
- Added the “Overtime Period” options to the Weekly section of the Overtime rule settings.
- Added the “Use Overtime Calculation Behavior” setting to the EasyClocking Advanced Settings.
- Added the “Perform the overtime calculations before the hours are allocated” setting to the Type section of the Overtime rule settings.
- The “Forgot to start worked hours” alert can now be sent to specified managers.
- Added the "Who to notify“ section to the "Forgot to start worked hours break" Alerts settings for the Manager Audience.
- The “Forgot to end worked hours” alert can now be sent to specified managers.
- Added the "Who to notify“ section to the "Forgot to end worked hours break" Alerts settings for the Manager Audience.
- Fixed an Employee Timesheet issue on the mobile app where a single break would register as multiple breaks.
- Fixed an Employee Timesheet issue where employees hired in the middle of a pay period did not have an active timesheet.
- Fixed an Employee Timesheet issue where, after adding a Duration (hours) to the timesheet, the Duration could be edited to be more than 24 hours.
- Fixed an Employee Timesheet issue when a Rounding rule with manual rounding was assigned where the Employee Timesheet did not display the Round Punches option.
- Fixed a Pay Period Overview issue where listed employees could not be filtered by Employee ID.
- Fixed a Who’s In issue when assigning a new Pay Period Frequency to employees where Who’s In displayed punches from the previously assigned Pay Period Frequency.
- Fixed an issue when adding shifts to the Scheduler where the “TimeOff: Employee is not eligible for this time off type” error would occur.
- Added a link to see “Employees covered by this policy” under the number of employees assigned to a Time Off Policy.
- The “Added” date and employee initials have been added to the “Employees covered by this policy” details.
- Added the “Created By” field to the General section of the Time Off Policies details.
- Added the “Archived Time Off Policies” section to the Time Off Policies page.
- Added the “Require time off request comments” to the Time Off Policies options.
- Fixed a Time Taken & Balances issue where, after creating a new Time Off Policy, previously accrued balances were recalculated incorrectly.
- Fixed an issue when submitting a new Time Off Request on the mobile app where the decimal button could not be utilized.
- Fixed a “Request Approval” notification issue in the mobile app where Time Off Requests with Tags could not be approved.
- Fixed a Holidays issue when attempting to view the details of Holidays assigned to employees where an operation error would occur.
- The Fingerprint Quality Score is now displayed for enrolled fingerprints in the Employee List Profile of the web app.
- Fixed an Employee List Profile issue when editing the Employment Tab where switching an Employee’s Position from one to another resulted in both the old and new Positions being displayed.
- The Security Group Privileges have been updated.
- Fixed the “View Timesheets” Privilege.
- Fixed an issue where Assets could not be assigned through the mobile app.
- Fixed a Document Explorer issue in the web app when pressing the “Level Up” button where a warning sign was displayed inside the folders before the previous file-level had loaded.
- Improved the UI of the Rules History in the Global Settings.
- Improved the UI of the Quickbooks Online employee selection page.
- Improved spelling and grammar across the platform.
- Fixed a Questionnaire issue in the mobile app where some questions required employees to scroll up/down to enable the Next button.
- Fixed a Geofence issue when the “Enforce Geofence” setting was set to “Yes” where punches outside of an assigned Geofence were permitted.
- Fixed an issue where, after changing the Language on the mobile app, the menu items were duplicated, and the menu options were unresponsive.
- Fixed an issue where the Exceptions feature did not display all missing punches.
- Fixed an Exceptions issue when attempting to view the listed employees for an Exception with over 100 employees where no results were found.
⭐ New Features
- Added the Timesheet Report Type to the Time & Attendance reports.
- Added the “Pay Type” filter to the Employee General section of the Employee Filters in the Execution options for the following Export Data Providers:
- Employee schedules
- Employee basic data
- Job Tracking Time Activity Detailed (Per Pay Period)
- Job Tracking Time Activity Summary
- Job Tracking Time Activity Summary (Per Pay Period)
List of Punches
- List of Punches (Pay Period)
- Time Activity Detailed (Per Pay Period)
- Time Activity Summary
- Time Activity Summary (Per Pay Period)
- Timesheet Detailed (Per Pay Period)
- Timesheet Summary
- Timesheet Summary (Per Pay Period)
- Fixed a Time & Attendance Reports issue where reports could not be copied.
- Fixed a Schedules Reports issue where the Baseline Summary by Criteria and Baseline Summary by Employee reports displayed inconsistent data.
- Fixed an Exceptions issue where the "Missing Punches" Exception did display the number of missing punches in the Pay Period view.
Time Clocks & Kiosk
⭐ New Features
- Time clock devices can now be hooked up to a bell and set to ring at specified times.
- Added the Bell Schedules section to the Time Clock Settings.
- Time clock devices can now be connected to Wi-Fi via static IP address and to hidden Wi-Fi networks.
⭐ New Features
- Added the Detailed Report Type to the Job Costing reports.
- Added the Job filter to the Advanced Filter(s) for the following Schedules Reports View Types:
- Daily by Employee
- 2 Weeks by Criteria
- 2 Weeks by Employee
- Fixed a Project List issue in the Job Costing Global Settings where the Clients section did not display saved changes.
- Fixed the "Setting Up Job Costing" button in the Job Costing section of the Reporting Hours options.
- Fixed the “Time log location” filter in the Employee Status Widget.
- Fixed an issue where the Exceptions Widget displayed the previous day’s Exceptions by default.