Release Notes November 18, 2021
|Table of Contents|
Time & Attendance
- Fixed a Timesheet issue where the "Break Paid" amount for Floating Breaks did not display on individual employee timesheets.
- Timesheets in the web app now support the Military Time Format setting in the Time & Language options.
- The Timesheet Summary now displays the total Payables amount for the Pay Period selected.
- Fixed a Shift Patterns issue where an error would occur after selecting a saved template to add a new Shift Patterns rule.
- Time Off Balance imports now support the hours & minutes and decimals formats.
- Fixed an Assets issue where the Background Tasks notification would display an error message when assigning an Asset to a Group.
- Fixed a Workflows issue where the "Assign asset" Workflow could not be accessed.
- Assets can now be selected by clicking anywhere in the Available Assets row when assigning Assets to an employee through the Employee Profile.
- Fixed a Recommendation Engine issue where deleting a Recommendation Engine rule would delete the rule at the bottom of the list
- Fixed a Recommendation Engine issue where adding and editing a Recommendation Engine rule would create duplicate rules and remove previously added rules.
- When importing to a Yes/No Custom Field, all results would display as "No", regardless of the value entered.
- "Your account is LOCKED please click Forget Password to reset your password" now displays for locked accounts.
- Improved spelling & grammar across the platform.
- Fixed a Missing Punch report issue where using the 'Use Date Range" option would result in an operation error.
- Fixed a Time & Attendance reports issue where Break times did not display correctly.
Time Clocks & Kiosk
- Duplicate face enrollments on the Xenio F1000 now show the Employee ID and name of the employee that is already enrolled.
- Fixed an issue on the Android app where users could not disable the biometric login feature.
- Fixed an issue where employees could not clock in/out with the mobile app for 24 hours after the pay period end date when the "Cut the shift at the end of the pay period" setting was enabled in the Reporting Hours.
- Timesheets in the mobile app now support the Military Time Format setting in the Time & Language options.
⭐ New Features
- Added the Job Costing Filter to the following Export Data Providers:
- Job Tracking Time Activity Summary (Per Pay Period)
- Job Tracking Time Activity Summary
- Job Tracking Time Activity Detailed (Per Pay Period)
- Time activity detailed (Per Pay Period)
- Timesheet detailed (Per Pay Period)
- Fixed a Time Clocks issue where Standalone (Internal) Jobs did not display on the time clock devices when Projects were enabled and assigned.
- Fixed a Timesheet issue where Jobs/Tasks assigned to a split shift could not be saved.