Release Notes October 8, 2021
|Table of Contents|
Time & Attendance
- Fixed a Timesheets issue where the face icon would display for punches sent from a non-face device for some customers.
- Fixed an Exceptions issue where an error would occur if the "Today" option was set when selecting "Short Break".
- Added the "Pay after working" option to the Breaks settings to pay for the break after a specified number of hours.
- Added the "Allow extended break" option to the Breaks settings to enable extended breaks for a specified duration.
- Fixed the search function within the "Employee" Assignment Scope within the Shift Patterns feature.
- Improved the display of Schedule Plan names that exceed the width of the Left Nav.
- Added the "Schedule margins" options to the Scheduling Global Settings to define the "Early Start" and "Late End" windows.
- Shift Patterns are now canceled upon archiving a Schedule Plan.
- Added the ability to cancel time off entries from Time Taken & Balances.
- Added "Created At", "Created By", "Duration", and "Tags" to the Time Taken & Balances detailed list.
- Added the ability to adjust the "Compensatory Time" Time Off Type within Time Taken & Balances.
- Added the ability to import the balance for a "Compensatory Time" Time Off Type.
- Added the "Security Groups" filter to the System Users options.
- Fixed an Initial Setup Wizard issue where semi-monthly pay periods could not be changed.
- Improved the spelling and grammar within the Breaks portion of the Initial Setup Wizard.
- Fixed a Kiosk issue where a Kiosk could not be created if multiple Groups were targeted to both "Employees" and "Devices".
- Fixed an issue where the "Assign asset" notification could not be opened.
- Fixed a display issue within Manager Assignments when selecting multiple managers.
- Improved the Employee Pin # validation message.
- Employee ID's are now validated when the Employee ID Format setting is set to "Numeric".
- Added Dynamic Groups to the "Employee Groups" assignment listings.
- Fixed a Missing Punch Report issue where employees who previously had a missing punch would appear listed if the punch had been added.
- Fixed a Reports issue where the email did not send for an emailed "Schedule Reports" Recurrency.
- Fixed a Reports issue where if the "Employee per page" and the "Signature per employee" settings were enabled, the report displayed the signature for the last employee on the wrong page.
- Fixed the Actual vs Planned report.
- Fixed the Employee Credentials report.
- Fixed an Export issue where the Export Delivery email link did not open the export file.
- Added the Early Arrival column to the Daily Attendance Report.
- Improved the Grand Totals section of the Timesheet Detailed and Timesheet Summary reports.
- Export columns are no longer limited.
- Added the following fields to the "Employee basic data" Data Provider columns:
- Secondary Address
- Personal Email
- Personal Phone
- Voluntary Termination
- Termination Reasons
- Termination Notes
- Job Title
- Employee Type
- FT/PT Status
- Job Category
- Legal Gender
- Pay Type
- FLSA Code
- Pay period Frequency
- Pay Rate
- Pay Rate Schedule
- Change Reason
- Usual Work Days
- Avg. Weekly Expected Hrs
- Expected Hours Behavior
Time Clocks & Kiosk
- Added the Reboot button to the Time Clock Menu.
- Fixed the "Forgot Password" email operation.
- Fixed the Job Costing search function.
- Fixed a Reporting Hours issue where the Job List would appear when clocking in/out if "Show Job List on Devices" was not enabled.
- The Job Costing Import feature now flags "Duplicate Fields" in the Validation and Preview section.