- Knowledge Base
- Quickbooks Online
Time & Attendance Configurations
Time Off Configurations
Time Clocks & Kiosk
QuickBooks Online Integration
How to set up the Quickbooks Online integration and application instructions
To enable the connection between QuickBooks Online and EasyWorkforce Software, follow the steps below:
1. Click the Global Settings Cog Wheel
2. Click Integrations to expand the options and select Quickbooks Online
3. Click in the top-right corner of the screen
* A login screen will display, prompting you to log in to your company's QuickBooks Online account.
4. Log in to QuickBooks Online
5. Search for your company and click
6. Click and you will be redirected back to easyworkforce.net
7. Click Integrations to expand the options and select Quickbooks Online
8. Link employees by Full Name or Employee ID
Names or ID's must match exactly in EasyWorkforce and Quickbooks Online
9. Map all tracked Time Codes to the Service Items on Quickbooks online. The item names will start with " EWF "
EasyWorkforce is currently unable to connect via "Pay Codes". The Service items are used to transfer timesheet data.
10. Click once all necessary Service Items have been added
Once EasyWorkforce has been connected with Quickbooks Online, you can transfer pay data directly from the Pay Period Overview. Follow the instructions below to transfer timesheet data to Quickbooks Online.
1. Go to the EasyClocking product area
2. Select a Timesheet from the Left Nav to Open the Pay Period Overview
3. Select employees
* At least one employee must be selected to Send the employee's timesheet data to QB Online
4. Click and select to send the timesheet data to QuickBooks online.
The Close Pay Period button will only be displayed once the Timesheet Approval Deadline has passed.
5. Select employees and click
Once the timesheet data has been exported to QuickBooks:
Log in to your QuickBooks Online account and go to Employees > Weekly timesheet to view the hours of employees individually.
The employee data is displayed for all selected employees in the Time Activities by Employee Detail Report. (* UI may vary based on QBO license)