- Knowledge Base
- Platform Configurations
Time & Attendance Configurations
Time Off Configurations
Time Clocks & Kiosk
How to Add a Questionnaire
How to add a questionnaire for employees to submit a response upon clocking in/out
To access this feature, the Questionnaire module must be added to your license.
The User Selection Clock In/Out Type must be selected in the Reporting Hours rule assigned to employees to see the Questionnaire when clocking in/out.
What is the Questionnaire?
The Questionnaire is a feature that displays prompts used to collect feedback from employees upon clocking in/out or transferring jobs.
To add a questionnaire, follow the steps below:
1. Click to open the Global Settings
2. Click Questionnaire and select Questionnaires
3. Click and select Add
4. Enter a Title
5. Click on
6. Enter a question or prompt to be displayed
7. Select an Answer Type and configure the related options
8. Click and repeat for as many questions as necessary
* Once saved, questions will populate in the list
and under Questionnaire > Questions in the Global Settings.
|Where should this questionnaire be asked?||
|When should this questionnaire be asked?||
If selected, the questionnaire will only show once.
If selected, the questionnaire will always be prompted until the specified end date.
* If no selection is made, "Always" will be enabled by default.
|Schedule questionnaire end date||Specify an end date|
|Who is asked these questions?||
Assign the questionnaire to:
All Employees - Assign to the whole Company
Groups - Assign to individual Groups
Employees - Assign to individual Employees
* The questionnaire will appear in the Questionnaires List as a draft
10. Click and select Publish
* The questionnaire will be assigned to the selected devices.
Results from the Questionnaire are displayed in the Questionnaire Reports.