Time & Attendance Configurations
Time Off Configurations
Time Clocks & Kiosk
How to Import Time Off Balances
How to use the import tool to import time off balances via CSV file
1. Click Import in the Left Nav to expand the options and select Time Off Balances.
2. Click in the software to download the sample file.
3. Open the sample file from the browser or from the Downloads folder. Spreadsheet software such as Excel or Libre Office Calc is required to complete the following steps.
4. Enter the Time Off Balance info into the required fields.
Unique ID assigned to employees
|Employee Name||Employee's first and last name|
|Time Off Code||Enter the Time Off Code of the Time Off Type|
|Time Off Name||Enter the Time Off Name of the Time Off Type|
Time Off Balance to be added or overwritten.
The following formats are supported:
To enter ID's or Time Off Codes that start with a zero, format the Employee ID/Time Off Code columns as text.
5. Once you are finished entering the Time Off Balances, save the file as a CSV.
Excel: Libre Office Calc:
6. Select an Import Balance Action
|Overwrite||Replace the current balances|
|Add||Adjust the current balances|
7. Select the Balance Format used in the CSV file.
- Minutes (e.g. 2130)
- Hours and Minutes (hh:mm) (e.g. 35:30)
- Decimals (e.g. 35.50)
8. Click Browse, select the CSV file, and open it.
9. Click to import the CSV file.
10. The software will detect fields from the uploaded file. Make sure the heading names match the respective fields.
12. Select employees and click
13. Click to confirm.
The overwritten/adjusted time off balances can be viewed under Time Taken & Balances.