How to Add Time to a Timesheet
- Select EasyClocking from the Product Menu
2. Select a Timesheet from the Left Nav and select an employee to open their Timesheet
There are 3 places you can add time to a time sheet
3. Click Add Time
- Date – Can be edited by clicking the Calendar Icon
- Time Entry is associated with a specific time, such as 9 AM.
- Duration is a flat amount of hours, such as 8 hours.
- Time – The time of the employee punch
- Punch Type
- Automatic - The system will automatically determine the placement of the punch
- In - Add a "Clock In" punch
- Out - Add a "Clock Out" punch
- Start Break - The punch will be added as the starting lunch/break time
- End Break - The punch will be added as the ending lunch/break time
- In (Start Shift) - The punch will be added as the first punch of the day/shift
- Select a Time Code
- Add Entry – Add an additional entry to the time sheet. Provides the ability to add both Clock In&Out punches for a shift.
4. Click to add the time entry to the Timesheet
5. Click and select to Save the Timesheet