Time & Attendance Configurations
Time Off Configurations
Time Clocks & Kiosk
How to Add Time to a Timesheet
How to Add Time to an employee's Timesheet as a manager
1. Select EasyClocking from the Product Menu
2. Select a Timesheet from the Left Nav and select an employee to open their Timesheet
There are 3 places you can add time to a time sheet
3. Click Add Time
- Date Range – Can be edited by clicking the Calendar Icon
- Time Entry is associated with a specific time, such as 9 AM.
- Duration is a flat amount of hours, such as 8 hours.
- Time – The time of the employee punch
- Punch Type
- Automatic - The system will automatically determine the placement of the punch
- In - Add a "Clock In" punch
- Out - Add a "Clock Out" punch
- Start Break - The punch will be added as the starting lunch/break time
- End Break - The punch will be added as the ending lunch/break time
- In (Start Shift) - The punch will be added as the first punch of the day/shift
- Select a Time Code
- Add Entry – Add an additional entry to the timesheet. Provides the ability to add both Clock In&Out punches for a shift to complete the time segment.
4. Click to add the time entry to the Timesheet
5. Click and select Save to save changes in the database.
Click and select Approve Timesheet to save and approve the Timesheet.